Control Indoor Climate
Four wireless temperature and humidity sensors measure moisture content throughout the home, in the roof cavity and outside, to calculate dew point. This is the measure of when condensation will appear on the windows given the internal temperature and moisture conditions combined with the temperature of the coldest surface. These clever humidity control ventilation systems can then determine how much improved air quality to introduce to effect change without the risk of over-ventilating. At the heart of these systems the exchange of heat or cooling energy from the outgoing air to the incoming air provides an excellent solution for homes built after 2002.
A key solution in our range of home ventilation products, we supply heat recovery systems across New Zealand. Need to get your home’s condensation under control? Ask us about installing a – ventilation system for your home.
I’m Not Sure What I Need
Answers a few questions about your home with our product selector tool to create a complete system for your home.
Your SmartVent Synergy3 System
- Connect to the next generation of whole house ventilation systems with Smart Life App
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Energy recovery system that draws outside fresh air into the home while simultaneously extracting stale air from inside the home.
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Wireless temperature and humidity sensing to measure dew point
- App control or touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
Features and Seasonal Add-Ons
Dew Point Control
Low Temperature Protection
Auto or Manual Operation
Filter Change Alert
Screen Brightness Control
Flexible Air Source - Roof Cavity
The benefits of our heat recovery ventilation systems
- Filter collects dust, pollen and other airborne particles – for purer air
- Reduces moisture and odours caused by cooking, bathing and general living
- Reduce the risk of damp – and therefore mould – throughout the home
- Save on energy bills and stay warmer through those New Zealand winters
- Make use of heat in stale air, for better efficiency and less waste
- Measures both temperature and humidity a must for moisture control
How does a heat recovery ventilation unit help to create a more comfortable home?
Investing in a domestic heat exchanger ventilation system means living in a year-round dry, energy efficient and comfortable home. The system – which is usually located in the roof space – works by drawing heat from the air it extracts and transferring it to the filtered air coming in from outside. The unit connects to rooms throughout the home via a series of valves, to deliver dry air all year round, keeping homes comfortable even during the NZ winter.
Does the ventilation system come with a warranty?
All Smartvent systems come with a full 5 year warranty to the purchaser that this product is free from defects in the material and workmanship. For further information click here warranty and returns.