Control Indoor Climate
Reduce moisture, mould and mildew with multiple seasonal add-on options
SmartVent Synergy2 is a centralised energy recovery system that constantly evaluates the environmental dynamics in and around your home.
Four temperature and humidity sensors measure moisture content throughout the home, in the roof cavity and outside, to calculate dew point which is the measure of when condensation will appear on the windows given the internal temperature and moisture conditions combined with the temperature of the coldest surface. This comprehensive and clever solution can then determine how much improved air quality to introduce to effect change without the risk of over-ventilating. At the heart of these systems the exchange of heat energy from the outgoing air to the incoming air provides an excellent solution for homes built after 2002.
I’m Not Sure What I Need
Answers a few questions about your home with our product selector tool to create a complete system for your home.
Your SmartVent Synergy2 System
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Heat recovery system that draws outside fresh air into the home while simultaneously extracting moisture-laden, stale air from inside the home.
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Temperature and humidity sensing to measure dew point
- Touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
Features and Seasonal Add-Ons
Dew Point Control
Low Temperature Protection
Auto or Manual Operation
Filter Change Alert
Screen Brightness Control
Flexible Air Source - Roof Cavity