Classic centralised positive pressure ventilation system that measures temperature conditions and introduces fresh filtered air from roof cavity, or outside, to rooms.
SmartVent Positive2 is a classic ventilation system, that monitors temperature conditions in your home and at the incoming air source, to ensure that you are benefiting from improved air quality always circulating around your home.
Additional standard features include rental lock, heat transfer scheduler and heater functions. Enter your preferred temperature into the easy to use, fully automated, controller and your system will ventilate your home, providing fresh clean air when, and where, you need it most.
Positive pressure systems are suitable for most homes; particularly where timber and older aluminium joinery allows for air good circulation.
I’m Not Sure What I Need
Answers a few questions about your home with our product selector tool to create a complete system for your home.
Your SmartVent Positive2 System
- F7 grade filter with HEPA or carbon filter options also available
- Fresher air from either the roof cavity, or outside with optional Summer seasonal add-on
- Stylish flat ceiling inset diffusers are fully adjustable to deliver balanced airflow into each room
- Ducting retains temperature and reduces air transfer noise
- Temperature sensing
- Touch screen controllers providing easy setting for healthy home comfort
Features and Seasonal Add-Ons
Low Temperature Protection
Auto or Manual Operation
Rental Property Lock
Filter Change Alert
Screen Brightness Control