Terms and conditions:
SmartVent will be the sole judge, including whether the winner has correctly completed the terms of the promotion entry.
This promotion offer is open to all New Zealand residents.
The winner will be selected at the discretion of SmartVent judges and will be notified by email or phone. The winner has one week to get in contact with SmartVent or the prize will be redrawn. The decision will be final, and no correspondence will be entered into.
WIN 1 of 5 SmartVent Positive+ Systems
- Participation in this promotion is deemed acceptance of these terms and conditions.
- One entry per person. You AND the nominated person/family (the “entrant”) must be a New Zealand resident aged at least 18 who is not (a) an employee or immediate family member of an employee of the promoter or agencies associated with the promotion.
- The prize is as described in the promotion material; Win 1 of 5 SmartVent Positive+ Systems including installation. The model specified for the Promotion is SV04P+, it comes with four outlets and will suit homes up to 280m2, homes larger than 280m2 are not excluded, but any additional components required is at the cost of the winner. SmartVent may change the prize and amend these terms and conditions at any time without prior notice.
- Any upgrade to the model listed in (3.), including but not limited to, additional outlets, heater transfer, tempering heater, summer feature or additional components required for the winner’s home, is not included and is at a cost to the winner.
- The prize is not transferable for cash.
- This promotion starts on Friday 1st of October 2021 and ends on Wednesday 15th of December 2021 but may be extended.
- To qualify for entry, the entrant must be the homeowner and must have completed the competition form in full. It is the winner’s responsibility to ensure the home is suitable for a ventilation system. The home must have a roof cavity and suitable access. Any additional electrical work, other than what is required to power the system is specifically excluded. This exclusion also extends to any building works required to access the roof cavity.
- The winner will be chosen at the promoter’s discretion and will be contacted via email or phone. Five winners will be selected and announced at the promoters earliest opportunity. All winners will be confirmed at the end of the specified period (1 October – 15 December 2021).
- SmartVent may publish the winner’s name and town in promotional material, we reserve the right to publish each month’s winners at any time during and after the promotion period.
- Except for any liability that cannot be excluded by law, the promoter including its officers, employees and agents excludes all liability (including negligence), for any personal injury, or for any loss (including loss of opportunity), whether direct, indirect, special or consequential, arising in any way out of the promotion, including, but not limited to (a) any theft, unauthorised access or third party interference; (b) any entry or prize claim that is late, lost, altered, damaged or misdirected (whether or not after receipt by the promoter); (c) any variation in prize value to that stated in these terms and conditions; (d) any tax liability incurred by a winner or entrant; (e) for any damage sustained to the property at the time of installation. For the avoidance of doubt, nothing in these terms and conditions limit, exclude or modify or purports to limit, exclude or modify the statutory consumer guarantees as provided under New Zealand consumer law.
- By entering this competition entrants agree to receive marketing and general information from SmartVent.
- If the promoter does not enforce any of its rights under these terms and conditions at any stage this does not constitute a waiver of those rights.
- These terms and conditions are governed by the exclusive laws of New Zealand and come under the exclusive jurisdiction of the New Zealand courts.
Privacy Statement: We collect personal information from you, including information about your name, contact information, location, interactions with us, billing or purchase information. We collect your personal information to assist with the delivery of our services, and those of our accredited installers, assist you with an online finance application, if applicable. Besides our staff, we share non-finance related information with accredited installers to facilitate home assessments and warranty repairs. When we assist you with an online finance application we share your finance-related information with Q Card (Flexicard). Providing some information is optional. If you choose not to enter your home address or contact details, we’ll be unable to perform a home assessment or warranty repair. If we collect information from you not related to your property, such as personal financial information for an online finance application, we do not retain this information once the application is completed. You have the right to ask for a copy of any personal information we hold about you, and to ask for it to be corrected if you think it is wrong. If you’d like to ask for a copy of your information or to have it corrected, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or 0800 140 150, or Simx Ltd, 1 Haliday Place, East Tamaki.